RULES & CONDITIONS
1. You may bid any time before auction night by phone, mail, email or with our new online bidding feature.
2. The final day of bidding will be Friday,June 21, 2013. All mail & email bids must be received by 9:00PM EST that night. Phone bids on that day will be accepted starting at 3:00 PM EST and ending at 10:00 PM EST or until ten minutes pass without a call after that time (usually ends between 12:00Am- 12:30 AM). We will close the entire auction at that time.
3. A bidder must register either online or by calling us with your information. Once you have registered, you will not have to repeat this process for future auctions. If you have received a catalog from us, you are already registered.
4. For a more detailed description of any item, please check the web site or contact us before the last day of the auction.
5. When you call, we will provide you with the current high bid. All new bids must be increased by a minimum of 10%.
6. Limit or Maximum bids are an option and are kept confidential. In placing such a bid, you are instructing us to bid "up to" but not over a given amount. In the case of equal "limit bids", the first one placed will prevail.
7. Call back service is available to those with high phone bids after 9:00 PM on auction night. This service must be requested.
8. You must have placed a bid on any item before 9:00 PM auction night to be eligible to continue to bid. As long as you have placed at least one bid before that time, you can then bid on any other lot in the auction.
9. Items are sold to the high bidder. We reserve the right to accept or reject any or all bids .
10. There is NO BUYERS PREMIUM!
11. Winning bidders are responsible for postage and insurance costs.
12. Auction winners will be notified by either mail or email. You may call the next day for results. Payment is due within 10 days of notification unless other arrangements have been made.
13. Payment can be made by personal check or Money orders. Because of the increase in rates of the credit card companies & Paypal- we are suspending these forms of payment. This will help keep our No Buyer's Premium in effect.
14.N.Y. State residents please add sales tax (8.5%).
15. If you are not satisfied with any item, please return it within 7 days of receipt for a full refund.
16. Placing a bid constitutes acceptance of the above terms of sale. Please bid responsibly.
*** We are instituting a new lay-away program for auction items totaling $1,000 or more. To be eligible for lay-aways, we must approve your request before any bids are placed. One-third of the prices realized on winning bids must be paid within 14 days of the end of the auction. The balance must be paid within 3 months of the end of the auction.
LAST DAY OF BIDDING IS FRIDAY- June 21, 2013!
INSIDE THE PARK COLLECTIBLES
10 CHURCHILL DRIVE- NEW HYDE PARK, N.Y. 11040
VISIT OUR WEB SITE: insidetheparkcollectibles.com